Featured Education Story
- July 17, 2019With $4.2 million in surplus revenues, the Knox County school board checks one last item off its budget wish list.
- July 16, 2019As the school board considers an amended agreement for law enforcement on campus, some raise concerns.
- June 13, 2019The Knox County school board gets an earful about perceived biases and inadequacies in its abstinence-only sex education curriculum.
- May 9, 2019The Knox County school board sends proposed public forum restrictions back for more discussion.
- April 30, 2019The Knox County school board considers new restrictions on public speakers at its meetings.
Colleges and University News
- July 10, 2019Newly arrived UT Knoxville Chancellor Donde Plowman finds a warm welcome and a long to-do list.
- July 9, 2019UT researchers find a strong correlation between Russian disinformation and movement in the 2016 presidential polls.
- June 24, 2019Merging campuses and creating a new Oak Ridge Institute, the UT Board of Trustees ratifies big moves by Interim President Randy Boyd.
- June 21, 201917 months in, UT Athletic Director Phillip Fulmer says the Vols' sports programs are working their way back to the top.
- June 5, 2019A UT professor’s open records lawsuit against the Knox County Sheriff’s Office raises questions about access to public officials’ emails.
Gain access to all content. Subscribe today.